A poem for the beginning of this venture

 Hi. I'm Will. 

This blog is dedicated to understanding the effects of developing high-impact on-demand learning. Just because it's for class doesn't mean we can't have some fun with it. 

A few things you can expect:

- I'm going to take this completely serious, in the most unserious way possible. 

- I'm going through my 'tortured poet era' given the announcement at last night's Grammy's and that will serve as an undertone for the blog. 

- I'm in no way beholden to items 1 or 2. 


Looking forward to seeing how we use this for class and other items of note. Enjoy the ride just the same!

-Will (aspiring tortured poet)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Look Before You Leap.

How do I think I learn? The answer was at the top of a mountain.